Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game on the 7th

2 posters

Go down

No game on the 7th Empty No game on the 7th

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey, all.

My childhood best friend is getting married on the 7th, so Sam and I will be in the Bay Area all day attending that.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

No game on the 7th Empty Re: No game on the 7th

Post by William Kincaid Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Have a good time.
William Kincaid
William Kincaid

Character sheet
Name: William Kincaid
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 am

Wedding was awesome.

At the ceremony, they played 'Part of That World' from the Little Mermaid, which sounds really strange, except they spliced in the part where she sings to the prince, and suddenly it was really, really romantic and sweet.

Then, at the reception, a piano playing friend brought out her keyboard, and a bunch of us old musical theater nerds sang show tunes while Sam met up with an old LARP friend from Davis and talked hardcore Magic: The Gathering. Also, there was cake with icing that I swear managed to be 150% sugar.

And we went out to an Indian place for food after, where the bride proved that she has a digestive system made of IRON by scarfing down the hottest food ever. Seriously -- I was several seats down, and my eyes were watering from it. Some of the brave people at the table tried pieces of the dish and it was fun watching them desperately reach for the water.

All in all, best wedding I've been to in a long time. Smile But now I'm ready to game again!
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down