Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW GAME SOON

5 posters

Go down

NEW GAME SOON Empty NEW GAME SOON

Post by Story Teller Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 pm

After much discussion, it's finally time to transition into something new and fresh!

Vampire this weekend will wrap up a long story, and hopefully end in cheers and tears. Or at the very least a really big bang.

However, it's character creation time this Saturday as well. So get those mental gears turning, and dust off those old concepts you've got stashed away!

Think modern day western, with magic/psionics. Toss in some political unrest, and an environment where law is usually decided by who has the most bullets and you're left with a winning combination.

So get your asses to game!

If you've been on a looong break now is the time to get back in as we transition to something new and exciting.

See ya all soon!

YEEEEHAAAAAAW!
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

NEW GAME SOON Empty Re: NEW GAME SOON

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:18 am

So the game is dying? Ugh. Just when I wanted to come back. I've no interest in this new game.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by William Kincaid Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

No the game isn't dying. Just changing things up. So far the new game is showing lots of potential and I am looking forward to many more game sessions to come.
William Kincaid
William Kincaid

Character sheet
Name: William Kincaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm

If Vampire isn't being played anymore then it's dying or dead in my opinion. Changing things up means the original game is dead. A game is still being played yes, but not the original game for which I was interested in.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Russo Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 pm

It means the original storyline has temporarily come to an end. Jason shouldn't have to be locked into being a story teller for the rest of eternity, and if he needs a break, whoever takes over shouldn't have to be locked into storytelling Vampire, if they have a different idea that the active players are interested in. The only other alternative is a long term break for the entire group which sucks for everyone who wants some kind of game interaction on a regular basis.

And you aren't the only player (or even an active player) so it ultimately doesn't matter if you aren't interesting in playing anything but the original game.
Anna Russo
Anna Russo

Character sheet
Name: Anna Russo
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

You aren't exactly active all the time either, I did tell Jay I might come back. I was not 100% gone forever. And I was thinking of coming back to play some Vampire. It also does matter if I was trying to recruit people who wanted to play Vampire and then they come and the game has changed. I never said Jason had to be locked into anything whatsoever. I just think it sucks the game is coming to an end (even a temp one) as I was thinking of coming back to it and I did enjoy it even if I needed a break from it.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Russo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 pm

I'm not the one whining about the change so my status as a player doesn't matter. Beyond that I leave this conversation to the storytellers and their judgement over whether to believe you or not.
Anna Russo
Anna Russo

Character sheet
Name: Anna Russo
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 pm

No, but your whining about me voicing my opinion on the matter when I was indeed thinking of coming back. Believe me or not? Lol, on what pray tell?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Scott, she wasn't whining. She was pointing out that, especially given the fact that you haven't even been to game in a while, the demands you were making were unreasonable.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 am

They aren't really that unreasonable as I've heard of others making demands as well who go on hiatus. It's not a demand really, just a complaint that by the time I decide to come back the game I wanted to play is gone. (Albeit temporarily.)
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey gang.

A break is a good thing. It doesn't have to be forever, just a good enough amount of time to really recharge my batteries. Which means at least a couple months, maybe longer. But absolute minimum is 2 months.

Yes scott was expressing interest in coming back, but to be fair scott a lot of players do the same thing and never come back. So I didn't get my hopes up cause you may have never really gotten around to it.

This break is happening....it's unfortunate that you feel that you had little to no warning, but you weren't around. Ya gotta be a part of the crew if you want to know what's up ahead of time.

Bottom line - Sorry you feel upset scott, I wish ya the best in whatever you decide, and if you'd like to come back, when I'm ST again, you are more than welcome.

Enjoy the break too, recharge your batteries, and if I never see ya again have a great life.

Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Even if a game isn't run that I like I'd still chat with ya.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down