Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good/Bad News (Next Game)

2 posters

Go down

Good/Bad News (Next Game) Empty Good/Bad News (Next Game)

Post by Vai Castillian Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm

So I've got some good news and some bad news.

Bad news is that due to the insane weather we've been having, Sam's school cancelled the trip to Disneyland. They're afraid of taking a bus over the grapevine -- which is pretty reasonable, I think.

Good news is that this means we can make game Saturday! Yay!
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Good/Bad News (Next Game) Empty Re: Good/Bad News (Next Game)

Post by Story Teller Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Yikes, that is funny, because we're gonna cancel game ourselves this weekend. With Ryan down a vehicle and us broke until next Friday we are going to have to borrow money from family tomorrow. We're screwed out of game this weekend. With all the real life drama going on for everyone right now, let's all take a breather this weekend, and get focused next weekend.

Additionally, and this isn't influencing my decision to cancel this weekend, but Scott and Chrissy have officially quit game. They PM'd me a while ago. While this sucks, I wish them both the best, and hope you will all do the same.

On a final note, this doesn't mean the game is dead. Sure it didn't jump off to being a huge event like we hoped and dreamed, but with summer coming, we may see a new surge, and with it new life breathed into the game. Now I know why most games take the winter off, the weather takes it's toll on the spirit of any game.

Please enjoy this weekend with your loved ones, and lets look forward to next game as an opportunity for a new and fresh start.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Argh! Oh well, I guess it's for the better. We've got a lot of yard work that needs doing. In the rain. Sad
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down