Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This coming sat

3 posters

Go down

This coming sat Empty This coming sat

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Is it Vampire again?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

This coming sat Empty Re: This coming sat

Post by Dave H Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 am

Should be. There were no announcements stating otherwise.
Dave H
Dave H

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

http://conductordave77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:34 am

It's vampire, and will be until Sam set's a date. The idea we have cooked up is an alternating schedule every other Saturday. We haven't decided on the length of time yet.

When planning to run a game for a group of people, it's usually nice to not have an expiration date hanging over your head. However, since this wasn't intended to be a permanent arrangement, rather a temporary distraction to avoid burnout for the long time players, we will be setting a limit prior to starting.

I suppose before we can move forward we'll need a head count of participants. If we don't have enough people interested we may not go ahead with it.

After that we'll need to take a vote for what is an acceptable time frame. This vote will be done by all players, whether they want to participate or not, because it effects everyone's schedule and game fix.

The quickest solution is to just handle it as part of next games opening announcements.

I would imagine to make it worth doing, we should have at least half the players bought into the idea. No reason to deny 3/4th of the players 2 sessions of vampire to satisfy the 1/4th.

Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 am

I'm leaning towards not playing. I'll either be in another game that a friend is running [or maybe get Chrissy to run one on that saturday, IF there is a break from LARP.] or just relaxing with Chrissy. I'm not burned out though, the exact opposite so if game has no break I'm fine with that too. Solomon's got a lot of shit to do after all so that's kind of exciting.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down