Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Opportunity

+2
Solomon Gargoyle
Story Teller
6 posters

Go down

New Opportunity Empty New Opportunity

Post by Story Teller Thu May 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm am opening up the option to create accounts for your ghouls on the forum. Please create a new e-mail address, and account for them. The reason for this is, as story teller, I would like access to their accounts and will request the password. However, if you are inclined to do so you may design their profile, choose their Avatar, and breathe life into them.

I have a variety of ideas of how this can be used. However, everything is pretty chaotic in my head right now. I'm toying with the idea of a channel just for ghouls, a sort of hang out where no vampires are allowed, and the ghouls can blow off steam. Players whom have a ghoul, can log in as their ghoul, and stir up all sorts of trouble in the channel specifically designed for this purpose. Play as your ghoul, push for your masters goals, or complain about your masters fetish for precious moments collectibles.

So the idea is out there, let's see if we can fine tune it.

Ideas? Recommendations?
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

New Opportunity Empty Re: New Opportunity

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

So the ghouls could plot to kill you all in your sleep and you'd never know!
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Fri May 28, 2010 12:11 am

That is a possibility....or they could be trading skills, acquiring favors, and generally it would work like a small RPG within the game. Just kept for the most part at the ghoul level.

Think about it, they can meet with like minded ghouls that share their experiences and hardships. They can meet in a place where no kindred can follow...like a sunny parking lot at noon...and although their Regnant's vampire politics will color their behavior they have to see the advantage of assisting one another in surviving and in pleasing their masters.

Plus they can actually have a beer together, share a meal, and get up to all kinds of antics that would make their master's wince if they had any idea.

Remember the bond effects ghouls in strange ways...

As a side note. I want the password to the Ghoul accounts so that I can have the option of replying to your posts in the clan channels, or when your ghoul decides to be rebellious. Or If I decide to spread around a bit of trouble etc. If I feel someone's ghoul is becoming too much of a robotic yes man I may spread a bit of trouble.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Blackwell Fri May 28, 2010 12:33 am

I made a an account for Kandie and Aaron and sent you the info. Enjoy!
Julian Blackwell
Julian Blackwell

Character sheet
Name: Julian Blackwell
Position: Brujah Elder

http://conductordave77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Fri May 28, 2010 12:43 am

Got it. They're added. A channel is in the works to be made just for ghouls, a sort of secret hang out during the day...also, I'd like you to fill out your ghouls profile, avatar etc.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I will add my two after game next week. I need to check a few things on their sheets.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Since my ghoul's actually player controlled I'll leave this between you and Steve. While I have no problem with you completely taking control of the character for the times Steve is MIA it really comes down to the two of you working out the details of the character. On a side note his character is probably one of the least supervised ghouls in the game so would potentially be a good mischief maker for you. As Theseus I've basically given him a couple goals to work towards and check in from time to time for progress. How he go's about reaching those goals it completely up to him and will/would effect the speed he get's embraced.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Group and forum up. Group loaded with all ghoul accounts as of this moment. Access set to ghouls only unless I receive info to do otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Johnson Fri May 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Ghoul channel seems to be visible to everyone. The thread there popped up when I checked unread posts since last visit.
Larissa Johnson
Larissa Johnson

Character sheet
Name: Larissa Johnson
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Fixed, permissions had reset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content