Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade.

2 posters

Go down

World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade. Empty World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade.

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 am

Gotta deal with a bald guys head in the way but this is the trailer for the WoD MMO shown at the Grand Masquerade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZqUSZsF21A
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade. Empty Re: World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade.

Post by Theseus Ahroun Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 am

Looks interesting but I'm not so sure how a vampire setting would work effectively in a MMO without dealing away with the Masquerade and such. Also in an MMO I don't quite grasp how things like influences would come into play.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade. Empty Re: World of Darkness Online trailer from Grand Masquerade.

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:12 am

They are saying it's supposedly going to be more social and political type stuff going on. It's being made by the Eve people and that game is very player vs player. Thus it's not going to be "I use my police influence vs some NPCs". It may not even have influences. You can't really expect an MMO version of a PnP game to be 100% faithful.

BTW I doubt very very much it's going to be Old WoD. I think it's going to be Requiem. That makes far more sense when that is the one on the shelves.

Edit: Though if it is old WoD that would be a pleasant surprise. I would clamor for Gargoyles to be playable every day. :-p
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down