Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In honor of the late Sam Krieger

:: Blog

Go down

In honor of the late Sam Krieger Empty In honor of the late Sam Krieger

I see there is a new section for those that want to blog. Let's begin by commenting on the recently deceased NPC Samuel Krieger. Feel free to share your insights or short stories about how this NPC touched your character's life, for good or bad.

As one of my favorite NPC's, I was sad to see him go. Sure I'm an evil heartless ST, and I might have been slightly responsible for his sudden death, but I will miss him all the same.

From his charming stuttering, to his bashful attempts to find love, Sam brought heart to the game. Embraced at a young age, without ever knowing the intimate embrace of a woman, Sam often found social interaction difficult. Yet despite his vampiric condition, and his almost crippling nervousness, he often found courageous ways to assist the city. Often at great personal risk, and asking little to nothing in return. Perhaps someone can recall the story of Sam's unrequited love. The Toreador who had stolen his heart, and without the quick intervention of his friends, would have ended in tragedy.

Or perhaps someone will mention his many talents and gifts? Perhaps you remember him fondly for his many wondrous creations, or his knack for computers? Maybe he gave you cheat codes for a video game, or wrote a series of hacks to give you an edge?

Wether you hate him or love him, post your thoughts. If you are indifferent, post as well. Might as well say so, and we can get this section moving.

I won't be posting on Sam's account again. I posted this to start it off, and so that his picture can be displayed.

Good bye Samuel. A little piece of me went with you.

I hope you find 40 virgins waiting for you, and a kick ass computer for gaming.
Sam Krieger
Sam Krieger

Character sheet
Name: Sam Krieger
Position:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

In honor of the late Sam Krieger :: Comments

Demetria Von Hausen

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:55 pm by Demetria Von Hausen

I'll always remember Sam as the loving, giving sweetheart who'd never hurt a fly unless someone he loved was in danger; who'd rush to the aid of a complete stranger and pour his heart into whatever he was asked to do.

He was one of the original Tremere in Sacramento, the little sidekick to Vincent Mezzer. From the first night Demetria was introduced to Sam, she took him in as a friend and colleague. Social problems aside, his was an astounding intellect, and he helped her see the wonder still present in the dark nights.

Sam was like a little brother to Demetria. She worked with him to try to get the Toreador he loved so much to notice him, and fought to keep his love interest alive when she was blood hunted, and helped her get out of the city. She researched the Technomancy for him, because she knew he would instantly fall in love with the path. She loved to watch Sam and Raphael working together in their shop, cranking out the gadgets and gizmos that he loved so much.

He had a great heart, and will be sorely missed. I doubt there'll be another like him in this lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Gargoyle

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 am by Solomon Gargoyle

I liked Sam, Solomon was just getting to know him and had vowed to try and find his Toreador love. I suppose Solomon will still do that one day but the news will be sad instead of a glorious reunion. Only thing left to do is avenge Sam in a macho blood drenched testosterone filled revenge action flick movie style! Where's my Punisher T-shirt?

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Polonius

Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:26 pm by Nathaniel Polonius

As most others I liked Sam, the NPC, as much as anyone. However I'm glad that he is gone as he was a lot like Marcus was back at the beginning of this game. Just a little too useful to the PC's. I guess you could argue about the need for some of the things Marcus and Sam did as this is a small group but to me it seemed to be a bit much.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Gargoyle

Post Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm by Solomon Gargoyle

There aren't that many PCs though. Some of the NPCs should be useful to the PCs.

Back to top Go down

Julian Blackwell

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 pm by Julian Blackwell

Sam will be missed. I didn't know him personally, just a little bit socially. His shy nature was what i remember. He will be miss greatly. My condolences to the local Tremere.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down