Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A heads up.

+2
Vai Castillian
Story Teller
6 posters

Go down

A heads up. Empty A heads up.

Post by Story Teller Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 pm

The Jackson scenario will be broken into two parts.

Assault team scene run by me

Infiltration Team run by Adeana

Both events will take place simultaneously.

If anyone has a pair of walkie talkies please post that you will bring them to game. They would be very helpful. We'll be breaking the groups up with enough distance to prevent any distractions, and the events are timed to a degree. An event from one team will trigger an event for the other and so on.

The consequences of failing certain tasks will be keenly felt by your peers.

During the elder council meeting, the General will hammer out who's on what team once and for all. The elder council meeting will take place during monday night...at the suggested location. Though for us it will occur first thing saturday. I will be at game as early as possible, but i've been volun-told to work saturday morning to help move our offices at work to our new building. I will be done by 12 at the latest, and be in Sacramento by 1 or 2pm.

Those of you with down time, and prep scene's you need completed please come early. The council meeting will not occur until all players involved have arrived.

Christine. I need to do that scene where Katrina and Vincent will scout out Jackson using wraiths. I've made a few attempts to handle this via chat but our schedules must not be matching up very well. I understand you usually have to work, but it's important that we make the time to resolve that.

Until the Jackson matter is resolved, I am putting a hold on the separate storylines. I will drop the necessary foreshadowing and hints, but any attempt to pursue those leads during down time is going to be held off until this monster of a task is completed. Then we will pursue these other storylines with gusto.

Many of you may have felt me backing off on certain things. For that I apologize, but this is an end to a Major Storyline event and takes precedence.

Well i look forward to seeing you all Saturday, and I hope the experience is horrifying, challenging, stressful, and fun.

Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

A heads up. Empty Re: A heads up.

Post by Vai Castillian Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm

I might be able to find a fake walkie talkie of some kind -- ie, download something onto my iPod. There's probably an app for that.

Sam and I have another game on Saturday that's supposed to go noon to five. We scheduled it before we knew that the assault on Jackson was going to be pushed back a week. The good news is that we'll probably be bringing a potential player with us from that game when we arrive, but the bad news is that I'd feel bad about blowing the GM off at two or three unless there's a hard deadline. I don't want to tell her that I have to leave early, then turn up at Dave's and wait for an hour because someone else couldn't make it 'till four.

So could we set a start time for the elder council meeting? I'm going to have to bail on the other game early one way or another, but I'd feel better if I was bailing for something that was to be taking place at a defined time.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Fair enough.

You can count on Me, Adeana, Jen, James, Jim, and Dave to all be there by 2 to 3pm. I believe Delray "Indy" Will also be there already cause i think he's staying at daves house for the weekend...though I could be wrong.

The only people I don't know for sure, would be you and sam, Scott and Christine, and Ryan "Theseus.

So people if you see your name on here we need to know what time you expect to arrive at game, then we need you to do your best to keep that time.

Let's figure out an official start time.

Then i'll make an agenda for the pre-game session based on the times of arrival.

There are some scenes not involving the Council meeting, that could be accomplished if certain people arrive early.

Thanks in advance for providing this information folks.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Johnson Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 pm

James and I can be there by 2.
Larissa Johnson
Larissa Johnson

Character sheet
Name: Larissa Johnson
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

I may be up for carpooling up with the ST crew if you want. I may have to work Saturday morning but I'mma try to not let that happen. Having a massive degree of control over my schedule means I probably will be taking Saturday morning off to let my brain recover from the reports that have been piled onto my workload.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 am

Alright Ryan. I'm working from 8am to 12 noon on saturday. Can you be by my apartment by...hmm 12:30pm or so? Then we can chat for a bit then head up to Sacramento.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am

Sure
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 am

I think we'll be there around 3is. Chrissy gets off her work at 1:45.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Story Teller Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Ok Sam and Michelle. Looks like game can officially start around 3:30pm.

Think you guys can make it then? Or do you want to push for later. We'll have everyone at game by 3-ish.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm

We previously committed to the game til 5 oclock. One of the players is coming up from the Bay Area for the game. If it starts to wind down early, then we will be at your house early. But our other storyteller specifically moved her game to accomodate the Larp already once, so we will likely stay there until just before 5.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm

So our leader isn't going to be around for the Jackson fight?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm

He'll be there, just late unless I'm reading the thread wrong. Just means we'll have some time to ease into the game to make sure ST's and players are all ready for the combat and there will be time to handle some of the downtime type stuff.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:32 am

I'm a bit annoyed to be missing the elder council meeting after all, but there's not a lot I can do about that. I've been trying to work out a way to -- I don't know, alter reality or something to swing the logistics -- and I can't work out a way to do so.

I think I have a good reason for Vai to miss it, but I'll have to talk with Jason about that.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum