Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored At Work

Go down

Bored At Work Empty Bored At Work

Post by Story Teller Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

So lately i've been very bored at work, and I would have loved to BS about game with some players.

So i'm going to list my Aim account that I use for work. However, some ground rules should be clearly defined.

1. I reserve the right to ignore any message, for as long as I need too, when I'm busy.

2. Do not abuse this as an opportunity to get more down time things accomplished than other people. Limit your self to one action every 2 down time days. Maximum of 4 things accomplished.
- For example. Purchasing something, Using contacts to observe the Police influence, Using your Transportation Influence, and acquiring a new retainer would wipe you out of actions for the week. As a general rule of thumb...if you feel you have to tell me you're doing something...it's an action. Even if you think it's simple, easy, and quick...it's still an action.

3. This is more an avenue to Bull shit about game, not a chance to plot and plan with various NPCs. I may feel inclined to do a short conversation, but I'm doing it for character development not plot development. So anything important should still be handled at game, or on the forum. Yes, you may find a way to benefit from learning an NPC's feelings about another NPC, but if you try to guide the conversation towards plotting I will have to stop you.

That should just about cover it.

csdjmagee@aim.com

I work from 8am to 4:30pm

The 2 days before and after the month ends I'm usually swamped. Also every Thursday I make a trip to our warehouse in San Jose so I may be un-available.
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down