Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting NPC's via PM

Go down

Contacting NPC's via PM Empty Contacting NPC's via PM

Post by Story Teller Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 am

Hey guys and gals,

First off, let me say that you are all awesome people.

So i want to ask a small favor of you. If you send a PM to an NPC, please send a PM to the Story Teller account with the name of the NPC. You don't have to re-type the message, you also don't have to summarize what you discussed. But I don't log into every NPC every day. So your best bet is to let the ST account know that an NPC has a message waiting.

Oh one last thing. Because I do a lot of account switching, sometimes it doesn't update properly to inform me which posts have new messages in them. Sometimes, I'll post as Sam for example, and view a bunch of posts. And then log in as Story Teller, and because sam looked through and viewed everything, the story teller account also seems as if everything has been viewed. I have problems in the reverse of that as well. So if I don't reply consistently on a topic give me time, and your understanding that i'm basicly juggling without a reliable way to know what was posted by whom within a given time frame, without manually going over them.

Thank you!
Story Teller
Story Teller

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Contacting NPC's via PM Empty Re: Contacting NPC's via PM

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 pm

The reason for the message confusion is that when you view a forum on one account and log out it stores that info as a cookie on your computer that isn't tied to an account, or if it does it screws it up somehow. It's an issue I'd like to see fixed, reported it on the support forum.

This is off topic but a convenient place to reinforce what Jason is saying.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum